Apple iPhone 4s pay monthly contracts
Why Buy the Apple iPhone 4s?
iPhone 4S has an 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama, the A5 chip, iOS 6, and iCloud. And it comes with Siri - the intelligent assistant that lets you use your voice to get things done.
- Siri - Your intelligent assistant
- A5 chip
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama
- 1080p HD video recording
- 3.5-inch Retina display
- FaceTime video calling 1
- Over 7000,000 app on the App Store 2
- iOS 6 - The world’s most advanced mobile OS
- iCloud - Your content on all your devices
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch Retina display
- 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 8GB 3
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)4
- 802.11b/g/nWi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only) Bluetooth
- 4.0 Wireless technology
- Assisted GPS
- 8-megapixel iSight camera for photos and 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime camera for video calls
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery4
- Up to 8 hours on 3G 4
- Up to 200 hours 5
- Up to 6 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi 5
- Up to 10 hours 5
- Up to 40 hours 5
- 115.2 mm by 58.6 mm by 9.3 mm 6
In the box
- iPhone 4S, Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Dock connector to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation
Input and Output
- 30-pin dock connector, 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack, built-in speaker, built-in microphone, SIM card tray
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet Access
Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download
- For a complete set of iPhone 4S Technical Specifications, go to
- Requires a FaceTime-enabled device. Availability over cellular depends on carrier policies; data charge may apply.
- App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- CDMA available only if iPhone 4S is sold and activated for use on a CDMA network.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more deatils of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time, Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback and audio playback, see www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html
- Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process