Highlighting the best smartphones for travelling is no easy task as we know that our customers have some of the most unique and quirky personalities out there!
Thankfully there is no shortage of equally diverse personalities at E2Save who were ready to give their input on the best smartphones for those who love to travel.
The best smartphone for backpacking
We have loads of phones on cheap deals that would suit the backpacker but overall we thought that the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini would be the best smartphone for backpacking. Why?
- You would have to be mad to have a big, heavy phone weighing you down
- IP67 certification means you can use it in the rain or during a sandstorm in the desert
- Fingerprint security ensures that fellow backpackers don’t use your phone to call home
- 47 hours of music playback from one charge keeps you entertained on the train or plane
- Affordable for students
The best camera phone for travelling
Who isn’t passionate about capturing the most envious selfie? Well, the photographic prowess of the HTC Desire 820 might be little heard of but I will let you in on a little secret, it’s awesome and so is everything else about this octa-core smartphone!
- 8MP selfie camera and 13MP scenery camera
- Apply live make up before capturing your selfie
- Voice activated selfies, perfect for when the phone is attached to a selfie stick
- Crop Me In puts you own image into any photo captured using the scenery camera
The best smartphone for adventure holidays
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
We have had our ear to the ground and believe that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active will be released soon. This rugged smartphone will be as tough as old boots and is perfect for adventure holidays with Military Grade certification protecting it against water, vibration, thermal shock and just about anything else that a white water rafting or downhill mountain biking experience may throw at it.
The best smartphone for travelling professionals
Deciding on the best smartphone for travelling professionals is no easy task, especially when you consider the tough competition offered by the Apple iPhone and BlackBerry Classic. However, we finally decided on the Nokia Lumia 830 due to its sensible pricing and Microsoft software.
- Microsoft Office permits the opening, editing and saving of Word and Excel documents form anywhere in the world
- Company Hub with Enterprise Application for those who are seriously working while travelling
- Conference calling with Skype
- HERE Drive+ with offline maps to help you find that international conference or trade show
The best cheap smartphone for travelling
Choosing the best cheap smartphone for travelling was as easy as counting to ten. The Microsoft Lumia 435 is available at a ridiculously low price on pay monthly or pay as you go.
- Good for entertainment with Xbox Music, MixRadio, YouTube and Xbox Live Hub apps
- Wi-Fi for connecting to the hotels hotspot
So there you have it, the best reasonably priced smartphones for travelling in 2015. Have a good time!