Paying for delivery is so ten years ago. Whether you order a smartphone or a screen protector, you won't pay a penny on postage. Go on, put your money away.
How it works...
Receiving your handset is so simple, even the cast of TOWIE could manage it.
- Order before 6PM Thursday 23rd Dec for delivery on Wednesday 29th Dec
- Orders placed after 6PM Thursday 23rd Dec will be delivered on Wednesday 29th Dec
- Orders placed from 24th Dec up to 6PM on the 28th Dec will be delivered on Wednesday 29th Dec
- Order after 6PM on Thursday 30th Dec for delivery on Tuesday 4th Jan
|Your order||Courier||Order by||Arrives by|
|Contract, Upgrade, PAYG, SIM Only||
Mon - Fri before 8pm
Next day delivery 8am - 8pm
Mon - Fri after 8pm
Two day delivery 8am - 8pm
Sat - Sun before 4pm
Next day delivery 8am - 8pm
Delivery to Northern Scotland and UK Offshore locations may take up to 5 working days.
Your Questions Answered
Not to worry. Have you mistyped your email address? Just log in to My Account to check your details are correct. Any information we send you by email can also be found on your account, so all problems from card details to address amendments can be nipped in the bud right away.
Did you nip out for a pint of semi-skimmed at the wrong time? Have you just found this on your doormat?
If you were at the shops, or blow-drying your hair and didn't hear the knock, then DPD will attempt delivery again the next day. Alternatively, drop them a line to arrange a better delivery timeslot, or collect from the depot. It's your call.
We're sorry, but once it's been processed, this can't be changed. If you're not going to be at home, you can request delivery to your workplace when you make your order.
Changed your mind? Don't worry, it happens. If your order has't been processed, just call us on 0330 678 0519 (calls charged at standard local rate and mobile rates will vary). No need to worry about premium call charges it's billed at the national rate.
If the order has already been dispatched, you still have a 14 day cooling off period as long as the handset remains unused. Just visit our Returns & Exchanges section here.
Ok, let’s get this sorted. What are you missing?
- Accessories. Have you ordered a refurbished phone? If so then accessories aren’t guaranteed.
- Free Gift. These are sent by a third party supplier, and will be with you up to two days after your handset.
- SIM card. This won’t be in the handset box. Look for a white paper envelope inside the plastic packaging.
- Still missing something? We’re happy to help. Just log into My Account and let us know.
We’re sorry to hear that, There is a few things to check first
- Has anyone in your household signed for it? DPD will let someone else sign on your behalf.
- Still not located? Don’t panic. Call our team on 0114 452 99996 and we’ll investigate.