Paying for delivery is so ten years ago. Whether you order a smartphone or a screen protector, you won't pay a penny on postage. Go on, put your money away.
How it works...
Receiving your handset is so simple, even the cast of TOWIE could manage it.
- Orders before Fri 21st Dec by 6PM for delivery on Sat 22nd Dec
- Orders before Sat 22nd and 23rd Dec by 3pm for delivery on Mon 24th Dec
- Orders on 24th, 25th and 26th by 3pm for delivery on Thurs 27th Dec
- Orders before 29th by 3pm for delivery on 31st Dec
- Orders before 30th by 3pm for delivery on 31st Dec
- Orders before 31th by 3pm for delivery on 2nd Jan
|Your order||Courier||Order by||Arrives by|
|Contract, Upgrade, PAYG||
Mon - Fri before 6pm
Next day delivery 7:30am - 6pm
Mon - Fri after 6pm
Two day delivery 7:30am - 6pm
Sat - Sun before 4pm
Next day delivery 7:30am - 6pm
Mon -Thu before 6pm
Delivery within 3 - 5 working days
After 6pm Thu - 4pm Sat
After 4pm Sat - 5pm Mon
Delivery to Northern Scotland and UK Offshore locations may take up to 5 working days.
Your Questions Answered
Not to worry. Have you mistyped your email address? Just log in to My Account to check your details are correct. Any information we send you by email can also be found on your account, so all problems from card details to address amendments can be nipped in the bud right away.
Did you nip out for a pint of semi-skimmed at the wrong time? Have you just found this on your doormat?
If you were at the shops, or blow-drying your hair and didn't hear the knock, then DPD will attempt delivery again the next day. Alternatively, drop them a line to arrange a better delivery timeslot, or collect from the depot. It's your call.
We're sorry, but once it's been processed, this can't be changed. If you're not going to be at home, you can request delivery to your workplace when you make your order.
Course you can. They're a friendly bunch. Their website let's you track your order or find their customer services.
Changed your mind? Don't worry, it happens. If your order has't been processed, just call us on 01509 610 888 (calls charged at standard local rate and mobile rates will vary). No need to worry about premium call charges it's billed at the national rate.
If the order has already been dispatched, you still have a 14 day cooling off period as long as the handset remains unused. Just visit our Returns & Exchanges section here.
Ok, let’s get this sorted. What are you missing?
- Accessories. Have you ordered a refurbished phone? If so then accessories aren’t guaranteed.
- Free Gift. These are sent by a third party supplier, and will be with you up to two days after your handset.
- SIM card. This won’t be in the handset box. Look for a white paper envelope inside the plastic packaging.
- Still missing something? We’re happy to help. Just log into My Account and let us know.
We’re sorry to hear that, There’s a few things to check firstÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦
- Has anyone in your household signed for it? DPD will let someone else sign on your behalf.
- Has it been left with a neighbour? If you’re not at home, DPD will try next door.
- Is it in a safe place? Have you contacted DPD directly to arrange a secure drop-off point?
- Still not located? Don’t panic. Call our team on 01509 610 888 and we’ll investigate.