Paying for delivery is so ten years ago. Whether you order a smartphone or a screen protector, you won't pay a penny on postage. Go on, put your money away.
How it works...
Receiving your handset is so simple, even the cast of TOWIE could manage it.
- Order before 6PM Thursday 23rd Dec for delivery on Wednesday 29th Dec
- Orders placed after 6PM Thursday 23rd Dec will be delivered on Wednesday 29th Dec
- Orders placed from 24th Dec up to 6PM on the 28th Dec will be delivered on Wednesday 29th Dec
- Order after 6PM on Thursday 30th Dec for delivery on Tuesday 4th Jan
|Your order||Courier||Order by||Arrives by|
|Contract, Upgrade, PAYG||
Mon - Fri before 8pm
Next day delivery 8am - 8pm
Mon - Fri after 8pm
Two day delivery 8am - 8pm
Sat - Sun before 4pm
Next day delivery 8am - 8pm
Mon -Thu before 6pm
Delivery within 3 - 5 working days
After 6pm Thu - 4pm Sat
After 4pm Sat - 5pm Mon
Delivery to Northern Scotland and UK Offshore locations may take up to 5 working days.
Ordered a Free Gift?
Wise choice! Just one little thing, free gifts are delivered up to two days after you have received your handset. If you really can't wait that long, drop us a tweet and we'll keep you entertained with funny memes or whatever you fancy.
If posting in your bills these must be sent by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for lost items or claims that arrive outside of the qualifying period stated above.
The submitted bill must include all of the following information: Your name, your address, your mobile phone number, your current tariff and the date of the bill.
We cannot accept signed-for deliveries on weekends so please bear this in mind if sending us your claim by post.
We can only accept one claim per envelope or upload. Multiple claims in one envelope or upload will result in the claim being rejected.
It is the customers responsibility to chase their claim if they have not received their cashback cheque.
If your network provider increases your line rental inline with inflation, the cashback that you claim will still be worked out and paid using the line rental you signed up to. For example, if you took out a £36 per month contract with your network and they increased the line rental to £36.56 per month half way through, you will still only receive cashabck worked out for £36 per month.
Cashback will not be paid if
- You do not complete the minimum term (12, 18 or 24 months) of your contract.
- If your account is not up to date with payments.
- If the network bills sent are not for the same account and in the same name as the one eligible for the cashback.
- If your claim is received more than 60 days from the date stated on the network bill you are required to submit.
- If your contract has been disconnected (including disconnections made under Lifeline insurance).
- If the incorrect monthly bill is received.
- You do not inform us of a change in your mobile number. If you decided to change your mobile number since taking out your contract, you must notify us of the change for your cashback claim to be valid. You can tell us about your change by clicking here and logging in to your online account
- In the event that the network takes back commission for any reason, including but not restricted to tariff change down within 120 days and
late or non-payment of bills, any cashback claim will be null and void.
Your Questions Answered
Not to worry. Have you mistyped your email address? Just log in to My Account to check your details are correct. Any information we send you by email can also be found on your account, so all problems from card details to address amendments can be nipped in the bud right away.
Did you nip out for a pint of semi-skimmed at the wrong time? Have you just found this on your doormat?
If you were at the shops, or blow-drying your hair and didn't hear the knock, then DPD will attempt delivery again the next day. Alternatively, drop them a line to arrange a better delivery timeslot, or collect from the depot. It's your call.
We're sorry, but once it's been processed, this can't be changed. If you're not going to be at home, you can request delivery to your workplace when you make your order.
Course you can. They're a friendly bunch. Their website let's you track your order or you can download their app.
Changed your mind? Don't worry, it happens. If your order has't been processed, just call us on 0330 678 0519 (calls charged at standard local rate and mobile rates will vary). No need to worry about premium call charges it's billed at the national rate.
If the order has already been dispatched, you still have a 14 day cooling off period as long as the handset remains unused. Just visit our Returns & Exchanges section here.
Ok, let’s get this sorted. What are you missing?
- Accessories. Have you ordered a refurbished phone? If so then accessories aren’t guaranteed.
- Free Gift. These are sent by a third party supplier, and will be with you up to two days after your handset.
- SIM card. This won’t be in the handset box. Look for a white paper envelope inside the plastic packaging.
- Still missing something? We’re happy to help. Just log into My Account and let us know.
We’re sorry to hear that, There is a few things to check first
- Has anyone in your household signed for it? DPD will let someone else sign on your behalf.
- Still not located? Don’t panic. Call our team on 0114 452 99996 and we’ll investigate.