What We Think
Take photography to the next level with the impressive 12.2MP camera on the Google Pixel 3a, which arrives packed with useful features. Also on board is a 5.6-inch HD display, fast charging battery, and unlimited free storage for all your photos on Google Photos.
Everything you need to know Why buy the Google Pixel 3a 64GB Purple-ish
Google Pixel 3a 64GB Purple-ish Description
|12.2MP main camera|
|8MP selfie camera|
|Fast charge battery|
Up to 32hrs
Up to 13 days
|Display & User Interface|
|Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate|
|Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless technology|
Google Pixel 3a - Design and Display
If you enjoy getting lost in blockbuster movies and games at any time of day, you’ll love the dazzling 5.6-inch display on the Google Pixel 3a. Offering crystal-clear HD images, you’ll experience vivid playback and true-life colours for complete immersion in your favourite content.
The Pixel 3a design features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, conveniently placed so you can easily unlock your device one-handed. The handset also features a 3.5mm headphone jack to give you maximum choice of headphones, and an IP53 water resistance rating
Google Pixel 3a - Camera
Experience outstanding photography results with the 12.2MP camera on the Google Pixel 3a. Crammed full of innovative features, you can expect sharp and steady results from Motion Auto-Focus, flawless photos from Portrait Mode, and low-light images with Night Sight.
To the front of the handset is an 8MP front-facing camera to provide superior selfies. And there’s no need to worry about storing all your snaps, as the Google Pixel 3a arrives with free unlimited cloud storage for all your images via Google Photos.
Google Pixel 3a - Power
The Google Pixel 3a is powered by a high-performance Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor, with a massive eight cores of power. This means you can enjoy next-generation mobile games without any annoying lap, and multi-task between apps to your heart’s content.
Also behind the scenes is a fast-charging 3000mAh battery, to keep you browsing and streaming for the whole day ahead. When you’re running low on power you can charge up in double-quick time, with up to seven hours of usage from a single charge.
Google Pixel 3a - Features
You can be confident that your files, photos, passwords and data will all be kept safe, thanks to the custom-made Titan M Security Chip on the Google Pixel 3a. This intelligent technology will also protect your handset from the latest online threats, and offers three years of security updates.
Another smart feature is Google Assistant, which is ready to answer your every query at a second’s notice. Whether you want to check sports results, hear the weather forecast, or discover the best travel route, you can activate this service with a simple voice command or squeeze of the handset.
Google Chromebook GWP promotion (Promotion Terms)
1. Subject to Participants purchasing a qualifying Google Pixel 3a or Google Pixel 3aXL from Carphone Warehouse, Currys PC World, IDMobile.co.uk, Mobiles.co.uk, or E2Save.com in the United Kingdom between 7 May 2019 (20:01 – GMT) and 4 June 2019 (23:59 – GMT) Participants may be eligible to claim a Reward ( Acer Chromebook 16GB 11”) from Opia Limited (the Administrator) who is running this promotion on behalf of Google UK Ltd.
2. This Promotion is only open to individual residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 excluding residents from the Isle of Man. Businesses are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
3. Employees of Google, Participating Retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
4. Limit of two (2) Rewards per household during the Promotional Period, irrespective of the quantity of Qualifying Products purchased.
5. This Promotion will run in conjunction with all other warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise those are available to the Participant. The Participant is in no way obliged to return the device through this means set out in this Promotion.
6. To take part in the Promotion, Participants must submit a claim for the Reward between fourteen (14) and forty five (45) calendar days of the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product at www.pixel-offers.co.uk/chromebook .In order to complete the Claim form, the Participant must provide the IMEI of the Qualifying Product (Participants may be asked to provide a photo of the IMEI number), Participant’s full name and postal address where the Reward should be delivered and upload a copy of the receipt or invoice from the Qualifying Retailer. To avoid confusion, the date of purchase shall be considered day 1 for the purposes of the Promotion.
7. The last day to submit a Claim is 19 July 2019 (23:59 – GMT) for Qualifying Products purchased on 4 June 2019.
8. Participants will be notified, by the Administrator, of approval or non-approval of their Claim within 2 working days’ of receipt of a valid Claim (validity to be determined at the sole discretion of the Administrator). Participants will be notified using the email address provided in the Claim form.
9. Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be notified within 2 working days and provided with an opportunity to provide the missing information within 7 days in order for their Claim to be approved (provided that either the email address or telephone number on the Claim form is correct). Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result in the Claim being rejected. If the Participant cannot be contacted using the telephone number or email address contained on the Claim form, the Claim will be rejected. Participants may lodge a new Claim, provided they comply with these Promotion Terms.
10. If a Participant returns a Qualifying Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid. Google reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Qualifying Product has been returned.
11. The Administrator shall endeavour to ship the reward within 14 to 60 days. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of Reward stocks, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
12. Rewards are non-transferrable, non-modifiable, non-reimbursable, non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Only the legal owner of a Qualifying Product is eligible to take part in the Promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Promotion Terms with future effect.
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Administrator’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone (UK) 03452160107/(ROI) 015369563 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. Unless otherwise specified, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers fraudulent, an abuse of the spirit of the Promotion, or Claims that do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
17. The Administrator reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that the Administrator may identify misuse, and disqualify applications. The Administrator will comply with relevant data protection law. The Administrator will ensure that Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses relating to the Promotion (unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms)
18. The Promoter and the Administrator are not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents, or otherwise obstructs, the participant from participating in the promotion.
20. This Promotion shall be governed and run in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.