Returns and ExchangesNot for you? Fancy a swap?
Two years is a long time to spend with a phone, if you’re not going to enjoy using it. If you’re feeling regret over your choice, check out our policy and get in touch with our team.
Can I try my product before I decide to keep it?
If you’ve bought a handset, you can unpack the device to turn it on and inspect it.You won’t be able to return your handset if you make any calls, send texts, or download any data.
Similarly, if you’ve purchased a tablet or laptop, you can unpack the device to have a look but not to connect to the internet or make any calls.
Any items returned must be in an unspoilt condition, with all original accessories and packaging included.
How long do I have to change my mind?
You have a 14 day cooling off period from the day your order is delivered.
I’m returning my handset. What should I do with the SIM?
There’s no need to return the SIM to us.
- If you’re exchanging a faulty handset, keep the SIM and use it in your replacement phone
- If you’re returning your order, you can destroy the SIM and throw it away
Returns, it’s a doddle
To find out if your eligible for a return, give us a call on 0330 678 0519. Find your nearest Pickup shops here . You’ll stay up-to-date with useful confirmation emails, one when it’s on its way to us, and another to confirm it’s reached us.
Before returning please make sure you remove any personal data that is stored on your device (including saved phone numbers). You won’t be able to access it after you have returned your product.
Please make sure you include the following in your return:
- Your full name and address including postcode
- The transaction number (you'll find this on the upper right-hand corner of your invoice)
- Your product and all the accessories that came with it
- Preferably all the original packaging
- Proof of purchase
- Any free gift that came with it
There are certain items you’re not able to return for a refund. These are as follows:
- Bluetooth headsets/ earphones (for hygiene reasons)
- Car kits (once installed)
Also, if you’re looking for an exchange, please note that iPhones can only be swapped for other iPhones as they operate on unique tariffs. Similarly, you can’t exchange a smartphone for an iPhone.
If you’re phone has developed a fault take a read of our repairs FAQs
For full exchange, returns and refunds information please view our Terms & Conditions